Latest Videos All Reviewed.com Videos
Hands-On With GE's New Monogram Induction Cooktop and Sous Vide Controller
January 23, 2015 – The new cooktop comes with touch controls, and a bluetooth-enabled temperature controller that enables sous vide cooking.
Related Article: GE Teaches Americans to Say "Sous Vide"
- Hands-On With GE's New Monogram Induction Cooktop and Sous Vide Controller
- We Cooked a Pizza In the Ultimate Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Bertazzoni is Bringing an Induction Range and Cooktop to the U.S.
- Thermador's Newest Range Sports a 5th Burner
- Hands-On With Frigidaire's New Professional Line of Appliances
- Whirlpool Unveils a New Finish and Connected Appliances at CES
- What to Expect at CES 2015: Appliances
- The Best Way to Brew Coffee Might Surprise You
- The Best Appliances of 2014
- The Best Ranges, Cooktops, and Ovens of 2014
- Watch This Speed Oven Cook Chicken and Steak in 10 Minutes
- How We Test Products